The Development Policy Centre is a think tank for aid and development policy based at the Crawford School of Public Policy at The Australian National University. We research and promote discussion of Australian aid; the Pacific and PNG; and global development policy. The Development Policy blog is a platform for the best analysis of these issues. Our discussion papers, policy briefs and reports make our research available for extension and use. Our events are a forum for the dissemination of findings and the exchange of new ideas. We provide a unique Australian and regional meeting place for researchers and those in government and the non-government sector working on aid and development policy.
The Development Policy blog provides a platform for the best in aid and development analysis, with a focus on Australia, the Pacific and Asia.
We provide information on our events, research and analysis via regular digests and a newsletter. To subscribe to these services, please visit the contact us and subscribe page or Join Our Mailing List section of the Development Policy Blog.
- Margaret Callan on the role of the private sector in aid and development in PNG » read more
- Stephen Howes on PNG's loan deal with Oil Search. » read more
- Robin Davies comments on Australia's new policies for the Pacific and AusAID's integration » read more
- Stephen Howes speaks to ABC news on aid agencies in the Pacific. » read more
- Matthew Dornan on a new approach to Pacific pooling resources. » read more
- Stephen Howes on asylum seekers in PNG » read more