The Development Policy Centre (Devpolicy) is a think tank for aid and development serving Australia, the region, and the global development community. We undertake independent research and promote practical initiatives to improve the effectiveness of Australian aid, to support the development of Papua New Guinea and the Pacific island region, and to contribute to better global development policy. Our discussion papers, policy briefs and reports make our research available for all. Our events are fora for the dissemination of findings and the exchange of information and ideas. The Devpolicy Blog is our platform for analysis, discussion and debate. We are based at Crawford School of Public Policy in the College of Asia and the Pacific at The Australian National University.
The Development Policy blog provides a platform for the best in aid and development analysis, with a focus on Australia, the Pacific and Asia.
- Devpolicy data featured in SBS story on Africa aid. » read more
- Visiting Fellow Paul Flanagan was interviewed by the media on his latest blog on PNG's fiscal figures. » read more
- Devpolicy's Director Stephen Howes and Visiting Fellow Paul Flanagan were interviewed by ABC News about Peter O'Neill's latest comments on aid and foreign advisers in PNG. » read more
- The 2015 Pacific Update in the media. » read more
- Grant Walton was interviewed by ABC on his latest paper on attitudes towards reporting corruption in Papua New Guinea. » read more
- Robin Davies was interviewed by the Australian Financial Review on vaccine bonds and Gavi. » read more