The Development Policy Centre (Devpolicy) is a think tank for aid and development serving Australia, the region, and the global development community. We undertake independent research and promote practical initiatives to improve the effectiveness of Australian aid, to support the development of Papua New Guinea and the Pacific island region, and to contribute to better global development policy. Our discussion papers, policy briefs and reports make our research available for all. Our events are fora for the dissemination of findings and the exchange of information and ideas. The Devpolicy Blog is our platform for analysis, discussion and debate. We are based at Crawford School of Public Policy in the College of Asia and the Pacific at The Australian National University.
The Development Policy blog provides a platform for the best in aid and development analysis, with a focus on Australia, the Pacific and Asia.
- Grant Walton was interviewed by ABC news on his latest paper on attitudes towards reporting corruption in Papua New Guinea. » read more
- Robin Davies was interviewed by the Australian Financial Review on vaccine bonds and Gavi. » read more
- Devpolicy's 2015 aid budget analysis was covered by a number of media outlets, including ABC PM, Radio National, 7.30, SBS and Fairfax Media. » read more
- Stephen Howes' op-ed on the aid cuts on The Conversation. » read more
- Matthew Dornan spoke to Radio NZ and Radio Australia about the recovery from Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu. » read more
- Matthew Morris on the UK elections and aid. » read more