- Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies
- Annual Australasian Aid Conference
- The Mitchell Orations
- PNG Update
- Pacific Update
- Aid stakeholder survey
- PNG Project
- Pacific Research Program
- Pacific labour mobility
- PNG and Pacific scholars
- Support us
- Contact us
Why sponsor or exhibit at the 2019 AAC?
The Australasian Aid Conference is one of the premier opportunities to connect with leaders in aid and development policy and research in Australia, the Pacific and Asia.
Our conference attendees range from high-level executives from international NGOs and development contractor organisations, senior bureaucrats from a variety of Australian commonwealth departments, and leading international academics working in aid and development, as well as representatives of national NGOs, early-career researchers, and students.
As part of the two-day conference program we allow time for networking and informal discussion, offering prime opportunities for engagement and increasing your visibility amongst key decision-makers in Australia’s aid and development sector. Your sponsorship also enables us to waive travel and conference costs for a number of PhD students and developing country participants.
Morning/afternoon tea sponsorship: $8,000 + GST
Sponsoring one of the morning or afternoon teas at the conference is an excellent way to focus attendees on your messaging while they are networking and mingling. There are four opportunities available, and the packages include:
- All of the inclusions of the standard sponsor package
- An additional two full conference registrations
- Acknowledgment of morning/afternoon tea sponsorship in the conference program and app
- Opportunities to display banners/other materials during the morning/afternoon tea, and to run activities in a space adjacent to the morning/afternoon tea
- Support from two event volunteers/staff during the morning/afternoon tea
We can also tailor sponsorship packages. Please contact us to discuss options.
For more information and to book a sponsor or exhibitor package for the 2019 AAC, please contact us on email@example.com.
Download our sponsorship and exhibition prospectus here.