Devpolicy’s analysis of the 2018 Australian aid budget was featured by a number of media outlets.
- On the Devpolicy Blog: When will we stop cutting aid?, 9 May 2018
- Federal budget 2018: our dollar diplomacy needs to work, The Australian, 10 May 2018
- Foreign aid frozen but Pacific to get funding bonanza in budget, SBS News, 10 May 2018
- Federal budget 2018: Australia sets up a diplomatic post in Tuvalu, Australian Financial Review, 9 May 2018
- Budget 2018: government announces biggest ever aid commitment to Pacific, ABC News, 9 May 2018
- Welfare and aid big losers in budget, ABC Radio, 9 May 2018
- In Australia’s historically low aid budget, Pacific gets lion’s share, The Guardian, 9 May 2018
- Australia is rich, strong and afraid of the world, The New York Times, 9 May 2018
If you missed our Australian aid budget breakfast, watch the livestream replay or listen to the podcast. Presentation slides are available to download here.