The 2019 Australasian Aid Conference, including the launch of Richard Moore’s DFAT-AusAID integration review and the 2018 Australian Aid Stakeholder Survey, were covered by the media.
- Australia’s questionable move on Pacific infrastructure investment, Business Advantage PNG, 13 March
- Asia Briefing #14, Asia Society, February
- Economic diplomacy: development aid in the Belt & Road era, The Lowy Interpreter, 28 February.
- Efic’s $1bn Pacific ‘step-up’ boost compared to Chinese strategy, The Australian, 28 February
- More action needed on localisation of humanitarian aid, Loop Pacific, 25 February
- Weakened aid budget may be used to fund $2bn Pacific island infrastructure bank, The Guardian, 22 February
- Venezuelan aid gets political, UNEP’s new chief, and Australia’s Indo-Pacific plans: this week in development, Devex, 21 February
- The biggest challenges for Australasian aid, Devex, 20 February
- This Canberra woman is the feminist hero you’ve never heard of, The Canberra Times, 20 February