- Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies
- Annual Australasian AID Conference
- The Mitchell Orations
- PNG Update
- Pacific Update
- Australian aid
- PNG Project
- Pacific Research Program
- Pacific migration
- PNG and Pacific scholars
- Global development policy
- Support us
- Contact us
The Development Policy Centre (Devpol) is a think tank for aid and development serving Australia, the region, and the global development community. We undertake independent research and promote practical initiatives to improve the effectiveness of Australian aid, to support the development of Papua New Guinea and the Pacific island region, and to contribute to better global development policy. Our discussion papers, policy briefs and reports make our research available for all. Our events are fora for the dissemination of findings and the exchange of information and ideas. The Devpolicy Blog is our platform for analysis, discussion and debate. We are based at Crawford School of Public Policy in the College of Asia and the Pacific at The Australian National University.
The Devpolicy Blog provides a platform for the best in aid and development analysis, with a focus on Australia, the Pacific and Asia.
To subscribe to our newsletter, please visit the contact us and subscribe page or Join Our Mailing List section of the Devpolicy Blog .
- Kingtau Mambon talked to ABC Pacific about analysis of PNG national data that challenges assumptions people hold about intimate partner violence. » read more
- Robyn Alders talked food security with Robert Glasser at ASPI on their podcast 'Policy, Guns, & Money'. » read more
- Stephen Howes spoke to the Guardian about the new Pacific Engagement Visa. » read more
- Stephen Howes spoke to ABC News about the high cost of remittances to Vanuata. » read more
- Stephen Howes spoke to the Canberra Times about aims to increase PNG's participation in the PALM scheme. » read more
- Stephen Howes spoke to ABC News The World Today about the controversial UN Population Study of Papua New Guinea. » read more
Updated: 31 March 2023/Responsible Officer: Devpolicy Admin/Page Contact: CAP Web Team